Follower : “How can I do?”

หลวงพ่อชา ( Laung Pho Cha )

“ผมจะทำอย่างไร เกล้ากระผมปฏิบัติใหม่ แต่ก็ไม้รู้จะปฏิบัติอย่างไร ความสงสัยมาก ยังไม่ได้หลักในการปฏิบัติเลยครับ ท่านว่า “มันเป็นยังไง”
“ผมหาทางก็เลยเอาหนังสือวิสุทธิมรรคขึ้นมาอ่าน มีความรู้สึกว่าใฃมันจะไม่ไหวเสียแล้ว เพราะว่าเนื้อความใน ศีลนิทเทส สมาธินิทเทส ปัญญานิทเทส นั้น
ดูเหมือนไม่ใช่วิสัยของมนุษย์เสียแล้ว ผมมองเห็นว่ามนุษย์ทั่วโลกนี้มันจะทำไม่ได้ครับ มันยาก มันลำบาก กำหนดทุกๆสิกขาบทนี้ มันไปไม่ได้ครับ มันเหลือวิสัยเสียแล้ว”

ท่านก็เลยพูดว่า “ท่าน...ของนี้มันมากก็จริงหรอก แต่มันน้อย ถ้าเราจะกำหนดทุกๆสิกขาบท ในสีลนิทเทสนั้น มันก็ลำบากจริง แต่ความเป็นจริงแล้วน่ะ ที่เรียกว่าสีลนิทเทสนั้น
มันเป็นนิเทศอันหนึ่ง ซึ่งบรรยายออกไปจากจิตใจของคนเรานี้ ถ้าหากว่าเราอบรมจิตใจของเราให้มีความละอาย มีความกลัวต่อความผิดทั้งหมด นั่นแหละก็จะเป็นคนสำรวม เป็นคนสังวรเป็นคนระวังเพราะความกลัว”

Follower : “How can I do?” - I don’t know how to practice. It’s very doubtful
because I have not yet had Principles of Dhamma practice.

Master Monk : “How is it going?”
Follower: “I try to read a Dhamma book and feel terrible just thinking about its content.
I felt as though it had not been a nature of human being. I saw that all humans around the world could not practice it accordingly.
Practice of Principles of Dhamma is difficult path, not easy and impossible to reach it.

Master Monk: “You…! Truly this model is too many precepts to follow and very hard trying, but too few.
If that’s narrative out of our mind so we can instruct our spiritual mind to realize a instinct of shame or bashfulness.
Also avoiding failures, listening to fears ... that you will be self-controlled and careful people from fear.

“ธรรมะที่เกิดจากจิตนั้นมันก็คล้ายๆกับน้ำตาที่มันซึมซับ มันแห้งไม่ได้ มันไหลของมันอยู่อย่างนั้น ความรู้ตามสัญญาของเราก็คล้ายๆน้ำในโอ่ง หมดน้ำฝนมันก็แห้งเท่านั้นแหละ”

Dhamma which is enriched your soul, it is similar to tears that eye will help absorb all these tears won’t dry. And they are tearful in remains.
In this situation is implied by our knowledge looks like water in the jar, rainwater run out, that’s dried up.

“ ธรรมะนั้นไม่ได้อยู่ที่ไหน อยู่ที่กายที่ใจนี่ จะสุขก็อยู่ตรงนี้ จะทุกข์ก้อยู่ตรงนี้ ฉะนั้นถ้าความเห็นถูกเป็นสมาทิฏฐิแล้ว มันก็ไม่มีเรื่องผิด คือมันคิดถูก มันก็ไม่ขัดข้อง มันก็สบายสงบระงับเรื่องราวต่างๆก็สงบไป ”

Dharma is not elsewhere, but it is in the body and mind. Wherever the passions and sorrows they are existing with the same.
Therefore, if it is right view and has even proven constantly, is done “Săm-Maa-Tít-Tì”.
There is no mistake as it is completely perfect. And there will be more pleasant thing, right peace and the suspensions are terminated calmly.